1.Are Chinese herbs safe?
Chinese herbs have been used for thousands of years in China with few negative health effects. When taken as directed and with common sense, most Chinese herbs are no more unsafe than common food items.
2. Who can take Chinese herbs?
Our herbs are recommended for most healthy adult people as a means to promote better health and well-being. However, we do recommend the following precautions:
• Pregnant women or women nursing a baby refrain from taking ANY herbs due to lack of testing of most herbs on fetuses and infants.
• People who have food allergies, sensitivities or digestive problems should be cautious when taking herbs, and carefully review the ingredients on the label for potential allergic reactions.
• If you're currently taking any prescription medication, please see your doctor before taking herbs to ensure there are no contraindications (we cannot advise on contraindications with medicine you may be taking).
• If you have a serious or life-threatening medical condition, please see your doctor.
3. Can I take herbs with prescription medications?
It is advise to take chinese herbs 2 hours after taking medications from doctor.
4. What dosage should I take?
Our herbal soups, desserts and flower teas are not confine to any dosages.
5. I've taken an herbal formula for several days, and I still don't feel anything .
Be patient. Most Chinese herbal formulas take time to build up in your system and produce the desired effects. Chinese herbs are similar to nutritious foods, acting to strenghten your body and optimize your health over longer periods of time. While some herbs (such as cold/flu herbs and women's formulas) produce effects within a few days, most take several weeks to several months of regular use to produce the desired health effects.
This is in contrast to Western remedies such as pain relievers, which may relieve a condition for a few hours while doing nothing to address the underlying condition in the body.
6.Can you diagnose my condition?
We are a retailer of Chinese formulas and supplements sold in the Malaysia as dietary supplements.
We DO NOT provide diagnoses for customers. If you'd like professional advice on your condition, we recommend you meet personally with your physician or a trained herbalist or acupuncturist.
Please note that we are unable to respond to any email or phone inquiries requesting advice on a specific disease condition.
7. Can I take herbs while pregnant or nursing?
All our products are safe for pregnany or nursing unless stated in the product descriptions
8. Can I take herbs during menstruation?
Certain herbs and formulas may increase the quantity and duration of bleeding during menstruation, so caution is advised in using herbs other than specific formulas intended for menstruating women.
Is it safe to order from you online?
We want you to feel confident that your purchase is transacted with the utmost security. We employ the Internet's strongest security technologies, including 128-256 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Transactions are protected by the highest levels of encryption available to ensure security and privacy. The information is encrypted on your computer, sent through the Internet as jumbled code, and decoded on our merchant processor's secure server (Cheng Woh does not store your credit card information).
To verify that our checkout process is secure, look for the little padlock logo at the bottom right of your browser window during the checkout process, or notice that we use "https" in the URL to signify our secure protocol whenever sensitive customer information is passed.
Can I order by phone?
At the mean time we don't accept orders by phone.
Can I Mail or Fax an order?
No, please purchase it from our website. If any special orders, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you accept Paypal?
Yes - Paypal payments are now fully integrated into our online shopping cart.
To use Paypal, simply click on the Paypal button during the checkout process. After confirming your order, you will be automatically directed to the Paypal site, where you may complete your payment.
Please note that your order will not be final until payment is completed, either via Credit Card or via Paypal. Also note that all Paypal payments made by Paypal eCheck need to clear before the order is shipped. For more information on clearing of eCheck funds, please contact Paypal.
Was my order placed?
Your order details will be emailed to you a short time later to the email address you specified earlier. Please note that if you have a Spam-blocker set (e.g. Earthlink and Comcast users), you must designate email@example.com as an approved sender in order to receive our emails.
If you're still concerned about whether your order was placed with us, please Contact Us.
What are your Shipping Costs?
Please check the delivery cost here
When are orders shipped?
Over 90% of our orders are shipped within 24 hours of the time the order is placed. This means that most orders are received by the customer within 3-4days from the time of order, largely depending on the speed of the courier service.
Do you accept international orders?
No, temporarily we only accept orders in Malaysia
International Delivery Standard (Air Mail)
Can you send my order via other carriers?
Sorry, but at the present time, all orders are sent via SkyNet or CityLink
Tracking Says "Delivered" but Package Not Received/Lost
If your package was processed through a local post office or courier, tracking details may say 'Delivered' once it arrives at the carrier's facility, but it may take up to an additional 3 to 4 days to arrive at your address.
If you've waited 7 to 10 days after delivery confirmation and you still don't have the package:
* See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
* Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
* Check your mailbox. Smaller items or items in soft packages are likely to be delivered there.
* Check for a parcel locker key. If your mailbox is in a cluster box unit (i.e., several mail boxes clustered together) or your package is addressed to a P.O. Box, check your box for a key to a parcel locker where the package may have been delivered.
* Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or P.O. Box or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
* Contact the carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number handy.
* Occasionally a carrier will scan a package as delivered before it arrives at the final destination, or the package may have been misdirected by the carrier and it could take an additional 7-10 days to redirect the mail to the proper location.
* If your package doesn't arrive within 10 days of shipment and the tracking information has still not been updated, please Contact Us.
Can I order your products wholesale?
We do offer wholesale discounts to qualified resellers, retail stores, physicians, acupuncturists and herbalists. If you'd like to apply for a wholesale account, please contact us at +016-2199208 or click Contact Us.
Can you mail me a catalog?
Sorry, but to keep our prices as low as possible, we do not currently mail out print catalogs.
Do you have a local store?
Yes, it is in Penang, Malaysia with the address belowCheng Woh Medical Hall Sdn Bhd 正和药行有限公司 164-C Campbell Street